Red Bluff Replacement Female Sale Right Around the Corner!
January 11, 2019
Western Video Market will once again be holding a video sale in conjunction with the Red Bluff Bull and Gelding Sale, and will feature a special Female Replacement Sale as part of this unique event.
Special terms and conditions apply to the breeding stock section, so if you have any questions, please contact Western Video Market.
All breeding stock sold in the WVM sale held in Red Bluff on Jan. 24, 2019, will be sold as part of the Red Bluff Replacement Female Sale with the following conditions:
1. Females need to be preg tested by a licensed veterinarian at or within 10 days of shipping with a veterinary certificate.
2. Minimum lot size of 10 head or pair.
3. Broken mouth cows can only be consigned in load lots.
a. 3% or $800 (whichever amount is greater)
b. $5 per head/pair “no sale/out of sale charge” if applicable
For any questions:
Ellington Peek (530) 347-3793
Brad Peek (916) 802-7335
Ron Anderson (541) 821-3107
"Circle 25" Slide
February 28, 2017
In the Spring of 2016, Western Video Market announced a new marketing option for consignors-the "Circle 25" slide. This is a 25 lb. "up and down" slide and provides a weight insurance policy for both buyers and sellers. How it works:
1. A 25# Weight Stop above the base weight.
2. A maximum 25 lb. slide/price stop below the base weight.
More information about the "Circle 25", as well as our traditional slide, can be found on our website.